Expert Kitchen Installation
At KutchenArte, you are in expert hands, from conception to completion of your uniquely designed fitted kitchen. We not only give you expert design advice and help you with your planning process, but you can also rest assured that when it comes to installation, you will get nothing less than a perfect finish.
We aim to make the installation process simple, with the least disruption possible. We pride ourselves on our service and all of our KutchenArte fitted kitchen Installation teams are chosen for their expertise and attention to detail, to bring you the best quality outcome, just as you’d expect from KutchenArte, on time and with the least possible effect around your day-to-day life.
Here’s the best bit, our installation service is covered by a complementary FIVE YEAR warranty, which is currently the longest installation workmanship guarantee in Europe!
How long will it take?
To estimate the length of your project, your Kitchen Installer will carry out a comprehensive, technical, Pre-Fit Survey, to assess all aspects of the installation, including checking your room dimensions against your plan and a complete technical survey identifying and assessing all electric, plumbing and gas requirements, to help establish a time frame for the project.
Your KutchenArte Kitchen team will keep you updated throughout the project for your complete peace of mind, and to give you the reassurance that whatever stage in the process you are at, disruption will remain as minimal as possible to your home and your family life.
An easy, step-by-step process…
To make it clear and simple, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to how our installation process can work for you. Here’s what to expect:
- Professional dismantling and removal service of your old kitchen (including taking away your old kitchen for disposal).
- Making safe all electrical, plumbing and gas connections.
- Complete clearance of your existing kitchen ‘shell’ ready for your new kitchen to be installed.
- All existing electrical, gas and plumbing services relocated or upgraded as required. Surveys and testing are carried out by fully qualified 17th edition electricians and Gas Safe gas engineers.
- All cabinets fixed and installed including electrical wiring and storage solutions.
- Appliances installed and subsequent testing of all electrical, plumbed in, and gas works by our fully qualified team.
- New worktops, sinks and taps fitted and plumbed in.
- Door fascias hung, aligned and handles fixed on.
- Tidying of kitchen area and removal of all new kitchen packaging- leaving your dream kitchen ready for you to enjoy!
You’re in safe hands...
When installing a KutchenArte fitted kitchen, our certified teams ensure that craftsmanship and safety is at the forefront of everything they do. Our fully qualified installers are trained to comply with all relevant safety standards, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands, when having your kitchen installed.